ARTX AI Bot: Historical Performance

ARTX Capital
3 min readApr 12, 2024

Dear Artxnauts,

Following our recent overview, we continue to share valuable insights to help you harness the full potential of our new ARTX AI Bot.

As you’re aware, there are five risk configuration settings available in the bot, ranging from 1 to 5, each offering a distinct market exposure. To give you a clearer picture of the interstellar journey each setting embarks on, here are the differences:

🪐 — Risk 1/5:

Roughly 90% is dynamically spread across assets with low volatility and large marketcap, including stablecoins. The remaining 10% will be a dynamically selected portfolio of low marketcap assets chosen by our AI models.

🪐 — Risk 2/5:

About 70% is anchored in assets with low volatility and large marketcap, including stablecoins, while altcoins get a bigger seat in the cockpit, making up 30% of the portfolio.

🪐 — Risk 3/5:

Almost a 50%-50% split between the big names and a diverse galaxy of low cap altcoins.

🪐 — Risk 4/5:

Here, only about 30% is invested in large caps (with a maximum of 10% in stablecoins), while a whopping 70% soars into the uncharted territories of altcoins.

🔥 — Risk 5/5:

This one’s for the daring. Only 10% is kept in the giants, low volatility coins. The vast 90% is allocated to a dynamically chosen universe of altcoins.

Historical Performance


Low risk example

2021–2024 Risk 1/5 performance vs Bitcoin


As we hinted in our overview, these bots are engineered to accompany investors throughout their entire journey, achieving robust investments that can adapt to varying market conditions.

They are suitable for everyone, from those skilled at timing the market (with the ability to select different risk levels as needed) to those who prefer to set their investment on autopilot, choose their risk tolerance, and then forget about the market’s ups and downs.

Remember that to be able to use it, you must have 10,000 $ARTX in your wallet. The configuration is done immediately through Telegram. This article provides all the information you need to start using it.

For more information and details, don’t hesitate to join our community and ask your questions.

Long may the trip continue 🚀

Official Links

🪐 ARTX AI Bot:

🪐 Website:

🪐 Twitter:

🪐 ARTX Community:


🪐 DEXTools:



ARTX Capital

Your fully customizable Telegram trading bot powered by #AI. Put your crypto investments on autopilot. 🪐